Ms. E

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thing 2

I decided on my posing name because I have been a dancer all of my life. Tap dancing has always been my favorite and it is something that people recognize me for. I identify myself as a dancer, so I figured it would make a good posting name. The name of my blog is just simply my name. There wasn't really anything special about it.

I experienced that creating a blog is not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be. At first, I was confused on how to work a blog, but once I started to understand it a little more, it became easier for me. I never thought that I would have a blog because I am not very good at using new things on the computer.

My avatar reflects my personality because it has me wearing a shirt with one sleeve. This is something that I would wear because I think it is cute, but also I feel like it shows that I like fun and different things. I created an avatar that looks like me. I did this because I like people to have an idea of who is putting their ideas out their. I also am comfortable with myself and like to express who I am.

2 comments:

  1. You are off to a good start on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it's colorful but simple. It's easy on the eyes. I chose a simple theme too.

    ReplyDelete