Ms. E

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thing 3

When I become a teacher, I could use a blog for many things. I  think what I would use it for would be to give the students and parents an idea of what I am like and who I am. I would also use it to let parents know when they could volunteer for room activities. This would be a great place to always let the parents and kids know what is going on in our classroom on a regular basis. I could post what homework is due the next day, a schedule for the upcoming week, and any announcements I may have. Sometimes kids forget to tell their parents important information, and a blog could be a great way to insure that this information gets delivered to them.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your idea of using a blog to let your students and parents to get to know you better. I also noticed how you want to incorporate the parents into more activities around the classroom. This is such a good idea for the use of blogs.

    ReplyDelete