Ms. E

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thing 5

I think that "School 2.0" is great. It explains very well the idea of what is going on today. In the article Web 2.0 is Not About Version Numbers or Betas, it explains that Web 2.0 is regular people that use the web everyday for their own benefit. I could not agree more! Personally, I do not know much about creating things on the web, but I do use the Internet in a regular basis to benefit myself. I think that this idea will benefit schools in the future because it refers to how the web is just normal people that post things on the Internet, and then normal people look at that information and are influenced by it daily.

In the article Web 2.0 Is the Future of Education, it gives specific links to ways that Web 2.0 is already used in classrooms today. My favorite link is the one referring to skype. It amazes me that skype is being used in classrooms because when I think of skype, I think of chatting with friends or family, not for education.

No comments:

Post a Comment