Ms. E

Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing 7

I found it very interesting while looking through Flickr. There were so many awesome pictures on there. I think that I could use Flickr in my teaching to get pictures in order to  help teach lessons. I chose this particular picture because it is an inspirational quote. I strongly believe that it is important to inspire the children that you are teaching and make them believe that they can do whatever they set their minds to. To ensure that my students keep a positive attitude, I could post a picture every day with something inspirational on it, or just have a bunch of pictures all around the room. Whichever way I want, I would like  to keep the atmosphere positive and keep things up to date, and I could do so by finding new things on Flickr.I give credit to odekfloresmedia for this picture that I found. http://www.flickr.com/photos/61752848@N07/6708311179/

No comments:

Post a Comment