Ms. E

Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing 12

The two Google tools that I chose were Google Alerts and Google Translator. I chose Google Alerts because it is a really cool tool to keep you updated on whatever you want. For right now, I chose to get updates on the Chicago Cubs because I like to follow what they are doing,  but as a teacher, I will probably follow things related to teaching. I also like Google translator because you can use it to look up pretty much any language. A lot of times words have a Latin base, so you could look up the Latin base to figure out what that word really means. Both of these could be helpful as a teacher, but I think that I would use the Google Translator more than Google Alerts. http://www.google.com/alerts/manage?mqm=c&q=Chicago+Cubs&x=AMJHsmVDiJW3qcP3OQXWcfhWDvwwVSrvrg:1349726620099 is the link to my alerts for the Chicago Cubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment