Ms. E

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thing 17

I thought that Delicious was a pretty cool tool. I like that you are able to share it with other people so that you can get ideas from other teachers. I think it is always good to  be open-minded and willing to see what other people have to say. I could see myself using this for ideas for my classroom. I am the type of person that likes to get ideas from others. It is also nice that you can access this from anywhere and not just one single computer. Teachers could take advantage of social bookmarking sites by putting there ideas out there for other people to use in their classroom. It is also a good way for teachers to keep their classrooms current. They would always have new ideas and know what is the trend and how to incorporate that into their classroom. I really liked how there were tags. That helped my transfer from one idea to another and branch off of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment