Ms. E

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thing 13

I started out just using Zoho Writer like I would typically use Microsoft Word. Once I got a little more comfortable with it, I realized that you could add shapes and all different kinds of things in there. This could be really beneficial for a teacher like me because I want to teach third grade math and I could use shapes in a lot of my worksheets that I print off and on tests. Zoho Writer would make it easier to compose these worksheets and tests on a regular basis.

The link to my Google Doc is: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/18HtaftO7k8gaSw1HtljfaOa1_r3XeJK0p_-UEVRjViU/edit my students could use the program to work with new shapes and equations. In the document that I created, I just used shapes, but you can create equations and all kinds of things in there. I think that students would enjoy doing this because for one, they would probably like to change things up from using paper and a pencil all the time, and two because now a days technology is taking over the world. Kids love to use computers and play games, so this would be a fun activity to do with them, while they are learning at the same time.

I think that I would prefer to use Google Doc because you can do more things with it than Zoho. Even though Zoho would be very helpful, it is still pretty similar to Microsoft Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment