Ms. E

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thing 18

Link to my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/taylor.engel.37

It is important for teachers to know how social networking works because it is a way for them to stay connected to what is going on around them. I did not know that schools had their own pages on Facebook. I thought that was really cool because parents can like these pages and always know what is going on at the school and in the community around them. I liked that almost all of the sites gave me an address and map for where the school was. My Junior High school had the most useful information. Out of all of the schools that I looked up, it seemed to be the one that was updated the most. I couldn't really seeing me using this for my specific classroom, but I could see it being useful for my school to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment