Ms. E

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thing 20

I really like youtube. I think that it is a great website for many reasons! Youtube can be used for almost anything. You can find educational things on there, music, communicate across the nation, and much more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoyQPEx3xRI&feature=plcp The reason that I chose this link was because it is a video of a dance that I competed 4 years ago. There was a girl that was in Los Angeles and she was in the dance, but she had to learn it in a short period of time. We decided to post the video on youtube so that she could learn it while she was away. I thought that this was a really neat idea and an awesome use of youtube. I could see youtube being useful for my library website. The school could post pep rallies and different events on there as well as going around the school and taking short videos of each classroom. Kids would love this because they would feel like they are famous for being on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment